Saturday, January 3, 2009

Progress

My hands are cramping from crocheting. Yikes! I finished the first 7oz skein of yarn. Got 15 rows done. I went back to the prototpye (the one Mom made me) and it is 130 rows I think. Maybe more. If that's the case I'm more than one tenth finished! I only need 9 more boring weekends to complete this project. Yipppeeee Skippppeeeee!

I'm feeling pretty satisfied about the productivity of this Saturday . . . cleaned the bathroom (the most dreaded cleaning job), swept and mopped the kitchen and swept the hardwood floors in the rest of the house, completed the laundry (towels still in dryer waiting to be folded) and went to visit my "considerate friend" (explained in previous post). He was released from the hospital (no serious findings) and his darling daughter got him home. I left when it was time for the football games to start. I don't do televised football. Made a yummy salad for dinner and now need to see about getting my printer installed on this new computer. Then it will be jammies and some time reading.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment