Saturday, January 10, 2009

Car sharing update!

There is light at the end of the tunnel! The word came down yesterday that the car DS took for major repair has been moved indoors to "thaw out", the parts are all received, work on the vehicle will begin Monday and should be wrapped up Wednesday. We just have to get through this weekend. DS has Tetelestai rehearsal all day today, I have dinner plans with friends to celebrate one of them turning 50!!!! Tomorrow DS has church at 9 a.m., teaching CCD at 10:15. I on the other hand would like to continue my quest to find a worship community and had planned to attend a 10:30 worship at Beautiful Savior Luthern Church. It's a long story, but it is definitely a "God thing" that I go to this church.
We are under a winter storm watch until 1a.m. Sunday, so I have all day with no vehicle to get stuff done around the house - or I could sit and read - or I could crochet - hmmmmmm. So many possibilities. I think I'll bundle up and walk out and get my newspaper, build a fire in the fireplace, have another cup of coffee and ponder (er, plan) my day.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment