Thursday, January 15, 2009

LONG weekend!!!!

More happy dancing!!!!! I just got a call from my boss. . . . schools are closed tomorrow. The last I checked the temp was 4 with a windchill of -11. Could explain why the furnace is running non-stop. We are expecting wind chills of -25 by morning. Not sure about the lake effect snow. Still predicting 4-6 inches of snow tonight and another 4-6 inches tomorrow. I thought the lake was pretty much frozen which takes the "lake effect" away. We'll see.

What does this mean? I won't set the coffee maker to come on automatically in the morning. I can turn the alarm OFF. Since Monday is a holiday, I have a 4 day weekend! I thought ahead and brought some stuff home to work on. Spreadsheet stuff that I don't have uninterrupted time at work to get done. If I really get bored I can work on that :-( NOT!!!!

Ciao everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little jealous. Our kids are out tomorrow, so they get a 4-day weekend, but the teachers/staff have to show up for a professional development day. I can't call in sick because I'm presenting. :( And there's little chance that tomorrow will be a snow day for us. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete