Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday (yawn)

I am tired with a capital T. My boss had surgery last week and things in a school district's financial office just can't stop when the boss isn't there. Employees expect their paychecks and vendors expect to be paid for their goods and services. That means that all of us are picking up his slack, fielding questions and tackling things that he should be answering and doing. It wouldn't be bad if his daily rate salary was being divyied up among the lowly.

OK enough whining. The good thing is I forced myself to go to the gym and pound out a couple of miles on the treadmill. That is a GREAT stress reducer!!!! I hit the ab bench for 100 crunches and did a few squats. I'll pay for those tomorrow with burning quads.

The even better news is the weather forecast! Not the cold weather . . . that's not news . . . . it's supposed to be cold here this time of year. No, a good ole snow storm is brewing on the horizon, getting me pumped for a snow day Wednesday! Tomorrow I plan on dragging a load or two of wood from the wood pile behind the garage (I use a plastic sled - works great!) and stacking it in the wood ring on my front porch in preparation! Then I can stay in my jammies all day Wednesday and watch it snow!!!!! I love living in NE Ohio (and working for the school district!).

Time for jammies and a little reading before I head off to dreamland.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment