Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dreaming . . .

With winter keeping us in its grasp for another 2 months, my mind as been going on "vacation" to tropical places where the sun warms white sandy beaches and the crashing of waves soothes the spirit. If only my body could follow the mind . . . I have 4 vacation days I need to use by April 2 and desparately wish I could take a cruise or head to Vegas - someplace I've never been before.

The International motorcycle show will be in Cleveland next weekend! I can't wait! Although it will probably only serve to depress me further seeing all the shiny new bikes and motorcycle paraphanalia and knowing it is still winter. I need to remember to wear my motorcyclegirlwear t-shirt and get a discount on any purchases I make at their booth. It's a pink v-neck and says, "silly boys, motorcycles are for girls" AND it was signed by Ami James last year at a motorcycle rally. You know, AMI JAMES ! . . . of Miami Ink fame?? That's it!!!! I'll go to Miami and let him tattoo me! That's another dream . . .

Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. Might as well dream big as long as you are dreaming! I am still waiting for my first tattoo!

    ReplyDelete