Monday, February 2, 2009

I've fallen in LOVE (Twitterpated?)

Relax. It's not what you think!!!

It happened at the I-X center - the Motorcycle show! I had heard about Honda's revolutionary endeaver - THE FURY. I couldn't picture Honda putting a chopper in there line of bikes . . . I was surprisingly blown away! It is one sweet machine. When I sat on it they were hard-pressed to get me off! It felt amazingly right. I could feel the love . . . It is 1300cc but is pretty lightweight, sits nice an low and I could picture myself cruising on it. I wish I had asked someone to take a picture of me on it with my phone, but this is the best I could do. . . Am I right???? Sweet, huh? The only thing missing is my butt on the seat! $17,000! Imagine the power of 1300cc between your legs! That's double what I have now!. Oh, and Miss Behavin` doesn't know I cheated on her so shhh.
All kidding aside, I had a great time at the show. I actually saw some folks I know in the local motorcycling community! We are all waiting for 2 good drenching rains to get the salt off the roads so we can ride! It was 42 degrees yesterday and some fool diehard had his bike parked outside the IX center when I left. It was coated in a white film of road salt and grime. I'll wait impatiently, thank you very much.
I called in sick today - I was in dire need of a "mental health" day. My medication works better than prozac or any other man-made drug . . . a visit with my buckaroo lifts my spirits like nothing in any drugstore! Before that I did some praying and thinking and sorting out and came to some important conclusions. God opened the door for me to act on one of the conculsions which made my time with my buckaroo that much better! Time now to rustle up some vittles.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment