Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back on the Potter's wheel

Just about the time my head stopped spinning, God up and tosses me back on the wheel to spin and remold and reshape me in His valliant attempt to create a beautiful masterpiece from this hunk of clay.

It's been a pretty intense weekend with my awesome God. Very recently He's given me a second chance. A door that was closed and forgotten has been opened. Just today, not knowing what was going on, a friend commented that if you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life . . . let it. I even went to the gym to work out this morning before church . . . wassup with that??? Definitely the Spirit moving this tired old body that early on a Sunday morning!

Last weekend when I was at the Family Christian Book Store, one of their family perk picks for the month is the movie, Facing the Giants. I'd seen it in the video stores, but it has football players on the jacket so I never considered renting it.
I bought the video and watched it last night. A very timely reminder to me . . . No matter how big our giant is . . . our God is bigger and there's NOTHING he can't do. When I win, Praise Him. When I lose, Praise Him.

Ok. I've gotta get to the store and stock up on my week's fruit, veggies and yogurt.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment