Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to Reality

It's Tuesday and I'm home enjoying my second cup of coffee before I get started on my day.


I spent yesterday travelling the backroads of Amish country. The rolling farmlands, children playing on stark, almost primitive playgrounds, laundry hanging outside and one farmer with his team of horses turning over his cornfield - all in 29 degree weather! Part of my attitude adjustment therapy is soaking in the hotel's hot tub with whatever novel I'm reading at the time. I guess when I was packing I was concentrating on the necessities for the many facets of my trip that I forgot my bathing suit. That's the real reason I cut my trip short. The next best thing will be a play date with my buckaroo!

I'll have a 3 day work week with an exciting weekend to look forward to! The passion play ministry our family has been a part of for the past 12 years opens Friday night in Brecksville! Opening night is always exciting and I wouldn't miss it. Saturday night is TEEN CHALLENGE!!! CMA is taking dinner to the men - my contribution will be taco salad this month. Please, if you are so inclined, add Teen Challenge to your prayer list. They are operating financially on a week by week basis. Thank you.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment