Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Goals


I dislike the term resolutions . . . preferring goal setting because it then entails planning, strategy and execution to accomplish. Somehow it is different for me. Been thinking about these goals for 2009.

A committment to pray every day for a cure for cancer and alzheimers.

An obvious one is to get back to healthy food choices and regular workouts. Along those same lines would be to find a balance between riding my motorcycle and my bicycle this summer.

A motorcycling goal is to take an overnight camping road trip . . . gotta find a compact hiking type tent that is small enough to be strapped on my bike. One of my "mentors" in CMA has volunteered to teach me how to load my bike for a road trip: we're talking tent, sleeping bag, rain gear, clothes, toiletries and make-up (I may be a biker, but I'm still a girl).

My next goal would be to find and join a church community that fills my spirit and just all around "feels right".

I think that's enough to focus on . . . I'll post my progress. Right now, I've been on my treadmill and need to get out of these clothes and get some dinner. A banana and an orange sound easy and healthy.

Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment