Saturday, March 7, 2009

Daylight Savings Time and other stuff

It seems I only have time to blog on Saturdays. Not sure where the time goes during the week. Could be the fact that I work 40 hours a week, work out at least 4 days a week, have doggie duty several times a week for my granddog-daughter, babysit my buckaroo whenever I can and try to have a small semblance of a social life.

I have 1 load of laundry to dry, fold and put away. Will dust and sweep the living room/dining room and take my trash to the recycle center. Everything else got done during the week! If it doesn't rain I could start working in the yard picking up debris and tree limbs that landed during the windstorm a couple of weeks ago. I could go to the motorcycle shop and pick up the oil filter and oil I need to get my bike road ready. . .

I treated myself to a pedicure after work yesterday . . . complete with the pedicure chair with massage features! The poor guy earned his $$$ filing all the dead crap off my feet! My PedEgg doesn't do nearly as well as the professional tools. It was only $30 so I'm thinking I'll become a regular!!! Nothing feels better than soft pretty feet! And flip flop season is around the corner!!

Which brings me to my final thought . . . when we turn the clocks back tonight will I be an hour younger???

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you this weekend. We headed up to Tuscaloosa to visit friends and watch softball, and it was beautiful weather. We went out to lunch at a BBQ place and there were about 50 motos (sorry, the Spanish word came out first) parked outside the restaurant, and I thought, "Bonnie will be so jealous. I know she's itching to get her bike out!" Soon. Soon.

    ReplyDelete