Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RAIN, RAIN Glorious RAIN

This may seem odd to most of you . . . but it rained Saturday night and all day Sunday. It has rained most of today (Tuesday). If my arithmetic is correct 1 rainy day + 1 rainy day = 2 rainy days, right? And the bottom line of this math problem is that all the salt should be washed off the roads!!!!! Sing with me . . . Alleluiah . . . Alleluiah! So this means I'd better book out to the bike shop in Jefferson tomorrow at lunchtime and get my oil and oil filter and git r done so she's ready to ride.

I had lunch with my little buckaroo and his mom this afternoon. He wasn't exactly wearing cranky pants, but he wasn't all that loving either. I guess he didn't get to finish his nap. This didn't deter him from flirting with the cute waitress, however. There are some areas Grandma just can't compete no matter how cool she is.

The other big news is I finally finished the new Grisham novel. I confess to reading the ending ahead of time. I think I was on chapter 33 and couldn't stand the suspense so I read the last two chapters - 41 & 42. The ending disappointed me but I figured that if I went back and read the chapters in between it would make better sense. Not so. The ending still was a disappointment.

I've moved on to my first Jodi Picoult novel - Change of Heart. Not really what I expected - but I'm only on page 8 and keeping an open mind.

Ooooh Ooooh - almost time for the biggest loser! I've lost about 6 pounds in the past week and a half - 10 more to go!!! Been working out regularly - even signed up for a self defense martial arts class at the gym!!!! Gotta run . . . Bob waits for no woman!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment