Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shopping Therapy

June 23 is racing here all of a sudden. Matt & Robin's wedding day. We girls took a shopping therapy day at Grove City, PA Prime Outlets yesterday. Paul let me take his new car. That was the beginning of many blessings. There are no words to express my gratitude for his kindness and generousity. Pamela bought him a carmel/chocolate apple in appreciation! 
Grove City is half-way between Deena and I so she and her girls met us there. A day of bonding - sisters, cousins, aunts/nieces, mothers/daughters - including Robin. I became very much aware of the bond forming between Pamela and Robin. Their friendship seems so natural. So easy. Not forced. I am a very proud and thankful mom. I also got some grandkidlet luvin when we picked Pamela up - great way to start a therapy day!!!  Thank you God for all my blessings - great and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment